Welcome to Interior Care
Fifty two (52) Years in the Carpet Cleaning and Building Maintenance Business has Proven we are Leaders in Carpet Cleaning Methods and Customer Service
Since 1963, Interior Care has provided carpet & upholstery cleaning, and emergency restoration services to commercial and residential environments throughout Southern Ontario.
For over 52 years Interior Care Ltd. has provided services to many of Canada´s most successful property management companies in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as across Canada. Our carpet cleaning and building maintenance services are coordinated from our headquarters in Toronto and are supported by a network of trained technicians in every major City. Both our office and building cleaning services provide customers with the most up to date Green Cleaning strategies and LEED Program initiatives.
As a Canadian Building Services family business, we take great pride in our heritage and in our knowledge of carpet cleaning, floor maintenance and emergency services. As such, our customers depend on us twenty four hours per day to deliver superior services in a manner consistent with customer needs, specifications and IICRC (International Institute of Carpet Restoration Certification) standards.
Our trained carpet care technicians` service millions of square meters of carpet yearly and advises large and small companies on carpet replacement strategies and carpet products.
Toronto Carpet Cleaning Services come and go but after (52) Years in Service, Interior Care is the Preferred and Trusted Service Provider for Residential Carpet Cleaning and Emergency Services because:
- The company consistently delivers high quality carpet cleaning service every time its technicians enter a home. Our carpet care customer service program provides clients with a 100% satisfaction, carpet cleaning guarantee.
- Interior Care not only provides Toronto carpet cleaning services to neighbourhood homes on a pre scheduled basis; but also, has a fleet of carpet cleaning vehicles on stand-by to service the needs of home owners calling for the first time.
- Our Emergency Services Technicians are always ready to support our client´s needs, should a home emergency occur, such as a flood or catastrophe clean-up.
Always on Stand-by Waiting to Serve You!
CALL US FOR CARPET CLEANING, CARPET REPAIR, CARPET REPLACEMENT, EMERGENCY SERVICES, CONSTRUCTION CLEAN-UPS, HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, LEATHER FURNITURE CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING ,PAINTING, HIGH DUSTING, FABRIC FURNITURE CLEANING
- "Interior Care exceeds expectations. The service is on time, staff courteous and responsive. They are flexible to meet my requirements.
Above all - the job is done right the first time."
Grima, Citco (Canada) Inc.
- "As a Property Manager I have a full schedule looking after the properties I manage. I don´t want my suppliers to add stress to my day. That is why I rely on Interior Care to maintain the carpet in my buildings. They really do care. If there is an issue they take care of it immediately and efficiently."
Mary De La Franier, H & R Property Management.
- "I'm completely impressed by your guys. I've had the best restoration people help us through fires and floods before but you guys definitely know how to do it. Thank you so much and Eddy for your tireless help and determination today. So appreciated."
Aileen (Private client).
- "Graham, Thank you for the service. Interior Care did a great job."
Krstana Pejcinovic, Lincoln Electric.
- "Dear Mr. Linton, I am writing to thank you for the consistently superior service your team has provided to my wife and me over the last decade. Each of our annual interactions with your team - from Karen on the phone, to the staff she dispatches - has been an absolute pleasure. When combined with the care and quality of the work done – we are delighted to be your customers.
We have just purchased a larger home in Caledon, and I gather from Karen that you offer a long list of services we will find useful in preparing our new house. I look forward to calling Karen soon to arrange for lots of help!
Thank you for providing such a high level of service. "
Christopher James Carnegie , Assistant Private Secretary & Extra Equerry to Their Royal Highnesses The Earl & Countess of Wessex
- "On behalf of Jessie's Centre, I want to thank you very much for the work your company did for us. By doing the work at cost it looks like you saved us around $4000 based on the other quotes we received. The savings we realized helped us provide full layette kits for 10 newborns, not an insubstantial thing. The work we do directly impacts young parents and their babies and every dollar we can use to support them by either finishing their education or putting diapers on their babies makes a tremendous difference.
I hope to return the favour by referring all my friends and contacts to your company.
Your generosity is overwhelming. Thank you so much. "
Leigh Merlo – Jessie’s – The June Callwood Centre for Young Women